Cranberry Orange Muffins / Bread
by Kristina Wolter
You will need:
– 1 package of Whole Note Create-A-Muffin Mix
– 2 large eggs
– 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
– 3/4 cup of orange juice
– 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries
– Optional: 1 tbs of fresh orange zest
Preheat oven to 350º.
Grease (or line with liners) a 12-cup muffin pan –or– grease a large loaf pan.
1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, oil, and orange juice.
2. Add Create-a-Muffin Mix.
3. Fold in orange zest and cranberries, stir until well blended.
4. Spoon batter into muffin cups or loaf pan.
5. Muffins: Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown.
Bread: Bake for 45-60 minutes, until golden brown and firm to the touch.