Blueberry Pear Pie
by Kristina Wolter
You will need:
– 2 tbs Whole Note Multi-Purpose Flour Blend
– 1/3 cup sugar
– 2 cups frozen blueberries
– 2 cups frozen diced pears
– 1 tbs lemon juice
– 2 tbs soft butter (cubed and spread on top of filling)
– Egg wash for lattice
– 1 recipe of Whole Note Pie Crust (bottom rolled and lined in pie plate, strips rolled and ready for lattice)
Preheat oven to 350º.
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mound filling into an uncooked pie shell.
3. Dot filling with cubes of butter.
4. Top with lattice strips.
5. Brush tops of lattice with egg wash.
6. Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet (for berry drips) and bake 60-70 minutes, until filling is bubbling and crust is golden brown. Cool.